Tuesday 15 January 2013

The Lost and Delicious

So back in November, my phone got stolen. This was inconvenient in many ways but mostly because I lost two recipes that I had stored on it. One was an Oreo cupcake recipe that I had adapted from someone's blog post. It was probably the best cupcake I have ever made, ask Jane Inman if you want proof as she said it was.

The other was a Terry's Chocolate Orange cupcake recipe, once again adapted from two different recipes. These, I do not think, are recoverable. So all we have is pictures of how yummy they were. See below:



Those were the choc orange numebrs. Here are the Oreo ones. It breaks my heart to see them:



We can admire them, but we can never truly experience them for ourselves. May these recipes rest in peace.

A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment